We will review the best Android phones. All of the mentioned phones occupy the first positions in terms of purchasing power at the level of device manufacturers in the world.
Android phones this year and the month of October, where we have put together a list of the best mobile smartphone companies in the world in terms of people’s demand to buy them, and we have made other considerations in terms of continuous updates of Android phone systems by the phone manufacturer brand.
What are the best Android phones for the month of October 2021?
Android has always been the best best operating system if you want to buy it. The decision cannot be easy. No two phones are alike, but that’s why we love the Android operating system. Each manufacturer is working to develop its devices by supporting them with modern technology. Now, let us tell you about the best Android devices of 2021 .
If you are looking for the best best Samsung phones for 2021 in the Galaxy S21 series of phones from Samsung, the Galaxy S21 Ultra Samsung Ultra is the best. It comes with a 6.8 inch screen resolution, a 5000 mAh battery, and the best camera with a 108 MP sensor. It also comes with up to 16GB of RAM. It is the most expensive in the Samsung galaxy series of phones, with a starting price of $1199.
Asus ROG Phone 5: The best smartphones
Android phones have gotten better and better than ever in the past few years. ROG Phone 5 is an evolution of last year’s ROG Phone 3, it has an amazing gaming platform indeed.
The Asus ROG Phone 5 sports a 6.78-inch AMOLED display with a fabulous 144Hz refresh rate, among a lot of other specifications that make it the best Android gaming phone. You can also get a Snapdragon 888 processor and a RAM of up to 16 GB. If you really want the best that Asus has to offer, there’s the ROG Phone 5 Pro or Ultimate – each with 512GB of storage and the Ultimate with up to 18GB of RAM.
Given the high specs of the ROG Phone 5, it is not an ideal phone. While it has a large battery with a capacity of 6000 mAh, it does not have wireless charging. Plus, you may need an Asus’ Aero Active fan to keep your gaming processor cool under stress. Although the main camera is solid, the peripheral cameras leave little to no attention.
OnePlus 9 Pro: Best Dual SIM Android Phone
It’s a OnePlus Pro phone that has positioned itself as a flagship device. The OnePlus 9 Pro Pro is a flagship and a contender that deserves to be included in our 2021 smartphone list, and it’s not a gaming phone. He is close to ousting the giants of the smartphone industry. We will review the important specifications of this phone.
It is one of the Android phones that has a glass body made of Lira Glass and an aluminum layer, and this gives the cover strength and durability.
- Dual SIM support.
- The interface is completely screen-controlled with a fingerprint sensor.
- The background of the device also contains 4 cameras. The phone is 16.32 cm long, 7.36 cm wide, 8.7 mm thick, and weighs 197 grams. In addition, the OnePlus 9 Pro screen comes with a 6.7-inch Fluid Amoled screen, with a resolution of 1440 * 3216, a density of 525 pixels per inch and a refresh rate of 120Hz.
- Snapdragon 888 processor with a frequency of 1.80 GHz, attached to the ARENO 660 graphics processor. The phone is water and dust resistant with IP 68 standard.
- The main camera comes with an IMX 789 sensor developed by SONY, as well as a 48-megapixel camera with aperture of 1.8, while the other camera is 50-megapixel with a 2.2 lens slot with a 766 sensor, while the third camera is 8-megapixel with aperture of 4.2 lens, and the front camera comes with a 16-megapixel resolution Mega pixel with 4 lens slot. 2 .
- The battery capacity per hour reaches 4500 mAh, and fast charging with a capacity of 50 watts, in addition to that, it supports wireless charging.
- The ONE PLUS phone comes in gray and dark green.
- Price: There is a copy of $ 970.
- The second copy is $1,070.
If you are considering taking advantage of the Dual-SIM setup, you will have to opt for OnePlus phones. When you get the international model, you will find a built-in dual Nano-SIM.
The OnePlus phone harnessed the Snapdragon 888 processor to power the 9 Pro (and the less expensive OnePlus 9), and both models come with 256GB of storage. When you wear a 4,500mAh battery to zero, OnePlus’ Warp Charge 65T is very fast enough to get you back on the go in no time. The OnePlus 9 Pro packs 50W wireless charging.
We have focused on the high-end and traditional Android phones so far, but for this moment we will be turning our attention to the Galaxy Z Flip 3. The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 is the best foldable Android phone in the world that you can buy right now.
It’s the perfect pocket-sized Samsung smartphone when folded, allowing you to have a new 1.9-inch screen where you can manage notifications. Then, when you open it, you’ll have a 6.7-inch AMOLED display, complete with a 120Hz refresh rate. This is a series of Samsung that takes you to another world of smart devices, but the latest version of the Galaxy Z Flip 3 offers IPX8 water resistance technology. You’ll also find a powerful processor that supports gaming and photography, and Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 888 octa-core processor.
The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 shows that foldable devices are making their way into the Android market. It comes in at $999, but it’s our favorite alternative to the larger and more expensive Galaxy Z Fold 3. The battery is very small for the 2021 device, at 3,300 mAh.
- water resistant .
- There are two stereo speakers.
- The screen comes with a resolution of Dynamic Amouled 2x, with a size of 6.7 inches, with FHD resolution. There is a small 1.9-inch rear screen.
- The internal storage memory is 128, the random memory is 8 GB, and there is another version of 256 GB
- The camera is 12 megapixels, with a f/2.2 aperture, and the second is 12 megapixels, with a f/1.2 aperture.
- The length is 16.6 cm, the width is 7.2 cm, and the thickness is 6.9 mm. The weight of the phone is also 183 grams.
- There is a fingerprint system for the security of your device.